Neglected Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Aspects in Preventing Childhood Stunting
Approximately 165 million (25,7%) children globally experience chronic malnutrition or stunting.1 In Indonesia, 29.6% of children under five are recorded as short and very short.2 The stunting prevention framework underlines that stunting prevention needs to be carried out with a comprehensive approach targeting specific nutritional factors such as the adolescents’ and young couples’ health, pregnancy supplements, exclusive breastfeeding, child feeding, as well as sensitive nutritional factors such as food security, mental health during pregnancy, women empowerment, access to clean water and sanitation, and family health services.1
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Ni Made Utami Dwipayanti, Sang Gede Purnama
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
**Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)**
*Welcome to the world of open collaboration and shared creativity! The Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) empowers creators to share their work with the world while maintaining certain rights.*
1. **Freedom to Share:** CC BY 4.0 allows creators to share their work globally, granting others the freedom to use, remix, and build upon it.
2. **Attribution Requirement:** Users can use the work for any purpose, even commercially, as long as they provide appropriate credit to the original creator.
3. **Flexibility:** Applicable to various content types—text, images, music, videos—the license fosters a diverse range of creations.
**Common Use Cases:**
- **Education:** Widely used for educational materials, promoting open learning environments.
- **Research:** Applied to scholarly articles, accelerating the dissemination of knowledge.
**How to Use:**
1. **Share:** Share your work with the world, marking it with the CC BY 4.0 license.
2. **Attribution:** Users, when utilizing the work, must provide proper attribution to honor the original creator.
CC BY 4.0 contributes to a more open and collaborative digital landscape. Join the movement of shared knowledge and creativity!
*For full license details, visit [Creative Commons](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).*